WUEng Congress Organising Committee
5 Grosvenor Road
Southport, PR8 2HT
Tel: +44 (0)7721 784411
Fax: +44 (0)1704 569527
Email: [email protected]
World Congress on Unmanned Systems Engineering
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. 27th & 28th July, 2017
Conference & Exhibition
There are two steps for delegate registration:
1. Please complete the online Congress registration form
2. Send payment
Scientific Sessions Attendants and Accompanying Persons
should also submit a registration form.
Fees for the World Congress on Unmanned Systems Engineering.
£100 Additional paper (if presenting more than one paper at the Congress)
£250 Scientific Sessions Attendants
£120 Accompanying Persons
The congress registration fee must be prepaid.
At least one author per paper must attend, excluding e-Presentations.
The Congress registration fee includes:
• admission to the Congress
• a printed copy of the Congress program
• a copy of the Congress Proceedings on a USB flash drive
• publication of your Abstract or Full Paper in the Congress Proceedings
• Certificate of Presentation or Certificate of Attendance to the Scientific Sessions.
• WIFI access via delegate's laptop
• admission to all receptions, and daily lunch and coffee breaks
(please communicate any special dietary requirements upon Congress registration).
The Congress Organising Committee requests your attendance to the Corporate Dinner in the evening of
Thursday 27th July 2017. Fee: £55, not included in Congress registration fee.
Payment of Congress Fees
Payment of Congress fees can be made via online transaction using PayPal Merchant Services payment processor. PayPal Merchant Services transactions are protected using encrypted SSL security measures. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. A PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments.
Payment of Congress fees can also be made by cheque and Bank (wire) transfer. All payments should be made to ‘Marques Engineering Ltd’. Please contact the Congress Organising Committee ([email protected]) to arrange payment. For security reasons, we strongly discourage sending credit card information via email or postal mail.
• A full refund will be given if notice of cancellation is received by 31st May 2017.
• A refund of 50% of the fee is assessed if cancellation is requested after 31st May 2016.
• No refund will be given for cancellations after 30th June 2016.
• A cancellation administration fee of £25 will be applied.
The Congress Organising Committee reserves the right to cancel the Congress in the event of a natural disaster, terrorist act, strike, government regulation, act of God, or any other emergency making it illegal or impossible to hold the Congress. In the event of Congress cancellation, WUEng will only be responsible for returning the attendee's Congress registration fees.