We cordially invite you to join us for the 2015 World Congress on Unmanned Systems Engineering in Granada, Spain (30th & 31st July, 2015). The Congress offers a chance to meet other Unmanned Systems researchers, scientists and business professionals in a relaxing atmosphere.
The 2015 WUEng promotes the advancement of the applied science, technology and operation of unmanned systems through the dissemination of cutting-edge research. The Congress provides a forum for researchers, scientists, business professionals and industry representatives World-wide to present the latest innovations and future research directions in Unmanned Systems Engineering.
"The Alhambra. Listed under the World Heritage
Sites of the UNESCO, is indisputably the most
well-known monument of the city and one of the
most visited in Spain. It has a defensive area, the
Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces, named after the
Dinasty of the Kingdom of Granada, and the
Gardens of the Generalife. Revered as one of the
most beautiful historical cities in Spain, Granada
makes a unique congress location."
The Congress Organising Committee
The 2015 WUEng offers four Engineering tracks
The Congress aims to encapsulate a distinctive international flavour. Participants representing 30 to 40 different countries are expected in attendance. The Congress is sponsored by Marques Aviation Ltd (www.marquesaviation.com) and hosted by the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering (www.ijuseng.com).
Benefits of attending the 2015 WUEng
• Researchers, engineers and scientists will be able to communicate their latest research findings.
• The Congress offers alternative types of Abstract/Paper presentations: oral presentation and e-presentation.
• e-presentations offer delegates who cannot personally attend the Congress the opportunity to have their paper
• Delegates may serve as Session Chairs for their respective sessions.
• Delegates may specify their preferred presentation day.
• Best Presentation Awards are determined by a vote of congress participants and recipients obtain a signed
certificate from the World Congress.
• Accepted peer-reviewed Abstracts and Full Papers will be published online in the Proceedings of the 2015 WUEng,
hosted by the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering.
• More detailed versions of high-quality full papers from the 2015 WUEng will be invited for further review
leading to publication in the International Journal of Unmanned Systems Engineering.
• An excellent opportunity to make business acquaintances and showcase novel industry products.